Meat and bone meal, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a form of vitamin E), soybean meal, brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast, dicalcium phosphate, salt, salmon oil, yeast extract, minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d‐calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [source of vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [source of vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [source of vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), potassium chloride, choline chloride, L‐threonine, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min)
Crude Fat (min)
Crude Fiber (max)
Vitamin A (min)
Vitamin E (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Calorie Content (Calculated): METABOLIZABLE ENERGY (ME) 3490 kcal/kg | 1586 kcal/lb. | 357 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce measuring cup).
Feeding Directions for Adult Dog Maintenance
Adult Dog Weight in Pounds
Amount to Feed in Cups* per Day
3 to 15
½ to 1-¼
15 to 25
1-¼ to 1-¾
25 to 50
1-¾ to 3
50 to 75
3 to 4
75 to 100
4 to 4-¾
4-¾ cups plus ⅓ cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 10 lbs.
* Amounts are based on standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup.
- The table above provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. One 8-ounce measuring cup contains approximately 3.6 ounces (102 grams) Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula.
- Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages except growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
- The amount given to you dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts.
- Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
- Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7- to 10-day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
- Not for human consumption.