FOR ALL BREEDS OF DOGS
Red Flannel® Canine Select Formula is specifically formulated as an affordable diet for all breeds of adult dogs. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your dog at every life stage.
Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, wheat middlings, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), chicken by-product meal, natural chicken flavor, brewers rice, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, biotin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), calcium iodate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, folic acid, rosemary extract.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
CALORIE CONTENT METABOLIZABLE ENERGY (ME)
3424 kcal/kg 1556 kcal/lb 338 kcal/cup
• The above feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza). One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 99 grams of Red Flannel® Canine Select formula.
• Red Flannel® Canine Select Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs.
The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
• Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.
High quality ingredients designed to enhance the flavor experience.
Calcium and phosphorus help support strong bones and teeth while the crunchy kibble help keep teeth clean.
Optimal protein-to-fat ratio helps to support ideal body condition, an important consideration for large breed dogs. L-carnitine, a nutrient essential for energy metabolism, helps support ideal body condition.
Carbohydrates from wholesome grains provide energy dogs need to maintain normal, daily activity levels.
Preserved with mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E). Normal variation in kibble color is due to the absence of artificial colors.
Provides all the essential nutrients for adult dogs and for all life stages.
Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system, helps address free radicals and supports a healthy immune system.
Whether your pet is a companion or a performer, we are dedicated to building products that optimize their important purpose in life. Exclusive Pet Food® products are only available from knowledgeable dealers in your community, so you get the information, education and support you need with every purchase. We’re here for you; we’re here for your pet—every step of the way.